Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG Organisation to source and secure a SharePoint Developer /Consultant. The SharePoint Developer /Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and support SharePoint tools and systems, driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the transition from on-shore to off-shore teams
- Support SharePoint requests, assists users with SP library access
- Manage configuration and change request in SharePoint servers, and functionality between SharePoint and JQuery
- Ensure users have the correct access permissions for their role with provision of user access reporting
- Identify areas of risk and recommend improvements in usage, processes and control procedures
Skills and Requirements
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: development and extensive SharePoint administration experience;
- 2+ years in a large 1000+ user SharePoint environment, maintaining custom lists, out of the box functionality, user permissions;
- Java script development
- Demonstrable experience of working with 3rd party support organisations and vendors - particularly offshore support teams
This is an urgent requirement for a SharePoint Developer /Consultant to join a Global FMCG Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: "SharePoint" / "SharePoint Developer" / "SharePoint Consultant" / "SharePoint Administration" / "JQuery" / "SharePoint 2010"