This position is for a development specialist who will be responsible for Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing, and Deployment Preparation and Setup for Siebel applications. The candidate will fully comply with processes for software/system development activities. Candidate must have proven experience in Siebel technologies like eScripts, Applets, Views, Business services (BS) and components (BC), Workflow, EAI, web services and Siebel Analytics (OBIEE).
Developer must bring to bear strong solutions design and development expertise, deep knowledge of Siebel 8.1 systems and tool capabilities (and limitations). Candidate will perform high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
Day to Day activities for Siebel developer:
1. Participate with team of technical staff to Analyze current Siebel application and recommend best approaches to enhance it based on business requirements.
2. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
3. Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
4. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements and participates in joint application design sessions with the Business
5. Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
6. Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
7. Interact with Release Management, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, Database Modeling Support, Database Administrators, other Development teams and Operations as required.
8. May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production and may troubleshoot and resolve production support issues as an L3 participant.
9. Adopts and implements enhanced security authorization, authentication and privacy models including password vaulting (EPV) and enterprise single sign-on (ESSO).
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
1. 3-5 years Demonstrated Siebel development experience
2. Fluent in German & good English
3. Flexible to do occasional travel
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.