Montash have been retained by a recognised and respected global organisation that is looking for SIEM Security Engineers to work on the build out of their Security Incident Event Management function. The role will be focusing on the development of the SIEM environment.
The SIEM Security Engineer will currently be working in a security environment and have experience working with RSA, Spulnk, ArcSight or Juniper. This is an excellent opportunity which will allow experienced engineers to work on a greenfield project, building systems from the ground up within a SIEM environment.
- Developing a SIEM environment from the ground up
- Working with various stakeholders located worldwide
- Working as an engineer at enterprise level
- Work as the senior member of the SIEM security team
- Training junior members of the SIEM team
- Experience of tool such as Splunk, RSA, ArcSight or Juniper
- Strong background in security engineering
- Experience of hands on engineering at an enterprise level
- Ability to work with a fast paced environment
- Experience of training others on security tools