Montash has been engaged by a global service provider to secure a Site Manager for their existing projects in the Baltic. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to assist with a historical €8.8bn, 1,224km pipeline project.
- Client representative at construction site (both onshore & offshore)
- Liaison with local communities & authorities
- Interface management with upstream compressor station construction site
- Interface management between site and company QHSE, environmental, engineering, and communications departments
- QC of data acquisition and collating reports.
- Producing 9 point listings, events listings, video indexes & CP listings.
- Control of contractors performance with regards to mobilization, execution and finalization of their SOW and assessment of their compliance with QHSE requirements
- Preparation of pipeline operation (maintenance) arrangements
- Development of maintenance plans, repair strategy & operation procedures
- Implementation of operation, maintenance and repair strategies and pipeline integrity management process
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential; Russian and/or Norwegian preferable
- 5+ years' experience within a similar position
- Strong exposure to both QINSy and EIVA systems.
- Experience in the natural gas sector is preferable
- Proven track record of effective QHSE supervision and training skills to this position
- Extensive management experience (including offshore)
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience, only candidates who are suitable will be considered.