Site Reliability Engineer - SRE DevOps - Amsterdam - 9 Month Contract
Montash are working with a globally recognised organisation who are leading and championing DevOps on a global scale, we are looking for multiple DevOps profiles for 6 and 12 month contracts.
The role: Site Reliability Engineer - SRE DevOps
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will develop consumable, standardized infrastructure services, resilient, high quality, highly automated. Continuous delivery practices will apply including writing fully automated tests e.g., unit, functional, non-functional and integration testing. You will collaborate with all DevOps teams across the business to understand each teams service end-to-end, as a primary goal to continuously and structurally improve the reliability and maintainability of the whole IT spectrum.
Skills and experience require for this Site Reliability Engineer:
- Configuration tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Containerisation Docker / Kubernetes
- Programming language, Java or .net would be a great to have to help you achieve
- Scripting experience in at least one of the following: Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell
- Experience with virtualization environments and tools
- Linux or Windows administration and troubleshooting
- Proven experience with automation
This a fantastic opportunity to next the next step in your career as a Site Reliability Engineer and be part of a global DevOps and Agile transition.
If you would be keen to hear more about this opportunity please apply and call me on +44 (0)207 014 0231.
Keywords: Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps / Transition / Linux / Windows / Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Docker / Automation / Platform Engineer