Software Architect (Telecoms) - Ireland / 12 Month Contract
Montash have engaged by a leading Telecommunications organisation based in Ireland, to secure a Software Architect on a 12 month rolling contract.
The Role: Software Architect
Responsibilities as Software Architect:
- Complete system analysis and software architecture design, transform customer requirement into software architecture
- Design, Construct and Build management
- Support technical and strategic planning
- Building competitive management and orchestration software architecture for innovative products
Requirement for this Software Architect :
- Solid background in IT working as software engineer or software architect
- Experience with (OSS) or (BSS) domain, or working with enterprise customers, designing enterprise software architecture
If you feel you have the above experience to work as a Software Architect, please apply and call me on 0207 014 0231.
Keywords: Software Architect / OSS / BSS / Design / Telecoms / Ireland