Software Configuration Manager - The Netherlands, Eindhoven - Freelance/Contract
Montash are working with one of the most innovative companies in the world, to secure a Software Configuration Manager to be based in Eindhoven for an initial 9 Month freelance/contract.
The Role: Software Configuration Manager
As a Software Configuration Manager, you will contribute and steer all aspects of agile software development related to configuration, build and release management. Along with defining and improving the end 2 end release management process and over all Software development flow.
Within this position as a Software Configuration Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Setting up and maintaining an effective configuration, build, release and change management framework
- Creating and managing changes in the plan for release schedule
- Code line execution management - Creating the release schedule & cadence that directs the work of integration
- Lead decisions to be made on CM tooling
- Work to Agile, Scrum and V-model.
Experience and expertise required as a Software Configuration Manager:
- Previous projects working within product development, along with performing as a software configuration manager
- Robust technical skills in configuration management (version control / build management / release management / change management)
- Deep exposure to build and test automation
- Operated in a multi-site software development environment from a configuration management standpoint
- Development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Master's Degree in engineering, Informatics or equivalent
Flexible working is an option with our client, they are all for it even allowing 1-day remote work per week.
If you are intrigued in finding our more about this fantastic Software Configuration Manager opportunity within a multinational environment, please apply and I would be happy to elaborate on the position.
Key Words: Software Configuration Management / Version Control / Build Management / Release Management / Change Management / Product Development / Software Development / Agile / Scrum / Eindhoven