SCCM Consultant - €75,000 + bonus & benefits
Location: Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg
I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that has recently secured a large project (lasting 6 years!); hence there will be no travelling involved!!
By joining my client, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, my client is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career with my client and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
We are seeking an experienced Software Centre Configuration Manager with experience in SCCM 2012 join the team. The ideal candidate will have exposure to the following: Software Distribution, Software updates, OSD & SQL SSRS.
- Ability to deploy SCCM 2012;
- Extensive experience designing, installing, configuring and deploying SCCM 2007 & SCCM 2012.
- Experience evaluating requests and propose solutions to stakeholders.
- Resolve elevated issues - be responsible for troubleshooting SCCM.
- Deployment experience with other platforms in the Systems Center suite is desired (in descending order of preference: 2012 R2 or greater - SCOM, SCSM, SCO, SCVMM, SCDPM, SCEP) but not required.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to Infrastructure Team and leadership to improve technical solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Understand Microsoft Infrastructure workloads and stay current with changes, enhancements, and functionality
- Independently or with some assistance convert business requirements into sound technical solutions including high-level architecture and detailed design elements
- Independently manage individual work schedule with some oversight to minimal oversight (depending on experience) and proactively communicate status, progress, and risks to project leadership
- At least 5+ years of SCCM deployment. Other platforms in the Systems Center suite is desired (in descending order of preference: SCOM, SCSM, SCO, SCVMM, SCDPM, SCEP) but not required
- PowerShell scripting wizardry desired, but not required
- Ancillary skills of Windows Server (2016 preferred, 2012 R2 required), Windows Client (Windows 10), Active Directory, Storage, Networking and Virtualization spread over at least 3 years
- Fluent in German and good English.
- Knowledge in ITIL Process,