Software Deployment/Release Manager - 12 month contract - Brussels - €425 per day all inclusive
Role: Software Deployment/Release Manager
Duration: 12 months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Rate: €425 per day all inclusive
Montash have just secured a partnership with one of Europe's leading development houses for a large-scale programme which will see them bringing in over 20 contract resources before Xmas this year and more headcount next. To apply for any of these roles you MUST be an EU citizen and able to commit to a minimum of 12 months.
SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
- Software configuration management, prepare, package and deploy application
- Establish and maintain all packaging and deployment procedures related to deployment of information systems
- Test and validate automation scripts
- Manage the development infrastructure (e.g. application servers)
- Assist project managers in change management procedures and release management and controls
- Provide IS performance analysis and benchmarks
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- Excellent knowledge of software deployment management
- Good knowledge of software release management
- Knowledge of AGILE methodologies
- Knowledge of application servers
- Knowledge of building and deployment tools (e.g. Ant)
- Good knowledge of ALTASSIAN Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash,…)
To apply for this job, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 0208-017-7766