Software Developer, Java, Eclipse, Ecore, Model Driven Architecture (MDA) - 6 Month Contract, Ireland
My client is a globally known Telecommunications Company based in Ireland and are looking for an
Software Developer who will have responsibilities in:
- Guiding software development of a research project and technology project
- Quick Development and Design on JAVA based server side software to prove the concept of prototypes
- Supporting the implementation of model-driven architecture (MDA), demonstration of designs by model experts and domain experts (JAVA programming).
The Software Developer must have skills and experiences in:
- Established experience in developing Eclipse Model Framework
- Thorough understanding of the specification, design, documentation, coding, testing
- Demonstrated experience on server side development;
- Demonstrated experience in building prototypes;
- Fluent in multiple programming languages, including JAVA,
- Experience in developing models with Eclipse environment using Ecore, XML, XMI.
Software Developer / Orchestration / Java / Eclipse / Model Driven Architecture / MDA / Programming / Telecommunications / Ireland