Software Developer - Permanent - City of London - upto £100,000 + benefits
Role: Software Developer
(Technology not important, thought provocation and analytical mind required)
Location: City of London
Salary: upto £100,000 + benefits
Montash have just secured an incredible client that is going to revolutionise how companies use and analyse their data in 2018. Having grown 100% YOY for the last 3 years, next year's plan sees the addition of 50 heads with 25 being in development. They are looking for Software Engineers who have experience with complex algorithms and a love of manipulation challenges, they will also consider graduates that have completed BSc and have self-taught in Software Engineering.
This is not your standard Software Engineering role, these guys bring a new dynamic, treating each release as a new project. Teams are made up of 3-5 Engineers (varied skill-sets) who have not only deliver the best code possible but up-skill each member of their team while they work.
You're a Java Engineer at the moment?
You're a Front-End Developer at the moment?
In 2 years you will be a Full-Stack Developer with exposure to HTML, CSS, Scala and Python. Extremely rare to find a client so hellbent on training and upskilling their staff to this extent...
SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
- Writing high quality code
- Take part in data manipulation exercises
- Ability to learn new technologies and ways of working quickly
- Must be a team player and prepared to upskill your team as well as receive help and training from them
- As part of the team deliver all functionality, quality and performance
- Take part in code reviews for yourself and your team
- Specialist with Agile methodologies
- Confident with relational database concepts and SQL
- Analytical mind
- Problem solver
- That's about it… these guys will upskill you on everything else you need
- Competitive base salary
- Employee Equity Scheme
- Company bonus