Job title: Development Manager
Salary: £110 - £150K BASIC + BENEFITS.
Want to Manage a Rapidly expanding team at a global level?
My client has invested millions of pounds in to a new project which will see the roll out of a brand new tech strategy. The ideal candidate would have worked with multi-tenant SaaS programmes previously and have the ability to be hands on in the project but also show a strong sense of leadership, leading the team to success and hitting targets on a global scale.
Now on to the serious stuff…
We are looking for a Software Development Manager who is able to bring a fresh and exciting approach to our client's new campaign. You will be working very closely with other project managers from different countries and have the opportunity to bring forth the companies' vision which will see them continue to dominate the market. Using cutting edge technology and making use of the latest tools my client is looking for an individual who is determined to take their skills to the next level, bring passion and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Working with the latest programmes you will not only have the chance to demonstrate your technical and strong leadership skills but also you will have the opportunity to help train up many new starters and bring them to the next level, you will also have the opportunity to work on further internal projects and move into other areas of software development if desired.
- Engineering leadership experience managing high calibre software developers
- Broad technology background to utilise in building solutions with experience of highly available systems
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience developing in at least one of Java, C, C++, or Perl
- A proven track record of delivering software through all stages of development
- Previous experience in managing software developers on a global level
- Experience transforming junior software engineers and their skills into exceptional asset to the business
- Experience influencing software engineer's best practices within your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise
To apply email: DanielleH@montash.com