Software Development Manager required. A Software Development Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients who are a financial institution based in Romford on an initial six month contract.
The Software Development Manager will be working in close partnership with the business, managing a team of in house and near-shore developers to deliver; projects, provide continuous system improvements and provide live support for our in-house mortgage applications.
The Software Development Manager will ensure that the standards of the SDLC are met, enhance DevOps (TFS) standards and will lead a team of six, as well as off shore teams.
The Software Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and delivering IT related change
- Managing the internal development team
- Managing the near-shore development team from our partner
- Ensuring SDLC standards are met by the development teams
- Driving the DevOps roadmap
- Monitoring the documentation of systems and processes
The Software Development Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Expert C#.NET
- Previously led a development team adhering to SDLC
- Familiar with AGILE delivery
- Know DevOps and TFS/MS Release Management
- Experience with automated testing techniques such as Unit tests
The Software Development Manager will ideally have broad knowledge of mortgage processing. Please apply ASAP if you are a good fit and immediately available.