Role: Software Engineer
Salary: £40-55K + bens
As a Back Office Software Engineer you will be a talented software engineer who has the ability to deliver innovative solutions to their demanding users. They are embarking on a program to transform their application architecture to be able to meet the demands expected in this digital age. They have a constant stream of challenging projects across multiple business lines and support areas. The successful candidate will be working within a distributed product team utilising best practices of test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Software engineering background:
* Experience in complex, distributed systems and web based distributed architectures.
* Practical experience of test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
* Experience of the following technologies: Java8, Spring, Angular2, Docker, Oracle PL/SQL, Cucumber, Git
* Experience of Kanban and Scrum methodologies
* A solid understanding of RDBMS, preferably Oracle.
* Works co-operatively and productively with others; openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues from around the organisation to achieve business goals.
* Strong communication skills are key, as is a degree of pragmatism demonstrated through experience
If you possess excellent communication skills and the above then apply NOW!!!