Software Engineer in Test (Python) - Freelance/Contract - Amsterdam
Montash are partnered with an innovative client based on the outskirts of Amsterdam, to secure a Software Engineer in Test with Python programming experience.
The Role: Software Engineer in Test (Python)
You will be involved in the whole software test cycle // design test plans, prepare and implement automated test cases & document results //. As soon as there is no prior created test automation framework, you will be using your programming skills to generate it from scratch.
The technologies you will be exposed to: Python - Pytest - Selenium - Java - Jenkins CI - Docker - Git - TFS - Jira etc…
Key skills & experience for this Software Engineer in Test (Python):
- Able to program in Python
- Able to design & maintain test automation frameworks / test suites
- Cross-component & integrational testing
- Fault-analysis and debugging
- ISTQB certificate / or my client can assist with helping you get certified
- Ideally working within an Agile manor
If you would be interested in finding our more about this fantastic opportunity as a Software Engineer in Test (Python), please apply with your most recent resume.