Software Developer required. Software Developer required by Montash's market leading client based in London. This is fantastic opportunity to join a truly global organisation, who is looking to strengthen their team with a Software Developer who is very enthusiastic about their work and professional development.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Work on challenging projects where the number and scope of global projects make for exciting and rewarding work.
- Work with game changing technologies and methodologies
- Join a organisation enjoying rapid growth where personal development and training of staff are key business drivers.
- Take advantage of superb on-facilities, discounted gym membership and subsidised bar/restaurant
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong PHP Object Oriented programming / modular programming
- Development of Moodle plugins and extensions a strong advantage
- Development of Moodle Themes a strong advantage
- Strong front-end development including HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and AJAX
- Version control (ideally with Git / Bitbucket)
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering
- Agile (Scrum) Development
The Software Developer will be a confident self starter who thrives in scalable, high-availability environments.
You will also possess an accurate and methodical approach to work, be a first rate communicator, with strong user-focus and business facing skills.
A passionate technologist, you will be able to use your knowledge and experience of the latest technologies and techniques to propose optimal solutions to customer requirements, whilst retaining the ability to always consider software engineering from the end user perspective
This is a brand new position so if you fit the profile above and want to be the first person to discuss their plans in more detail then please send me you CV immediately.