Role: Software Engineer
Skills: Java 8 (Spring), Cucumber, Jenkins, AWS, SDLC
As a Software Engineer, you will work as part of a small agile development team. You will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle. You will have a big influence on the design and development of our software solutions. You will be designing and implementing all types of applications ranging from high-throughput microservices to automated testing frameworks. You will report directly to the Development Manager.
- Excellent design and development skills using a range of technologies including:
- Java 8 (Spring)
- Micro-services (Spring Boot)
- Knowledge of:
- Design patterns (Gang of four)
- Testing practises.
- Building scalable applications
- A love of problem solving.
- Relevant technical degree e.g. Computer Science.
- 3-5 years commercial software development experience
- Turn technical requirements into solutions.
- Help provide estimations for new projects.
- Continuously improve development and release processes.
- Automate tedious, manual tasks.
- Refactor often.
- Provide information and guidance as the relevant subject matter expert.
- Document solutions to ensure knowledge can be passed around.
This is an urgent requirement so if you have the above and possess excellent communication skills apply NOW!!!