A Software Engineer is required by Montash Nederland's prestigious client based in Delft. As the Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development and design of the back-end components of their web server environment, providing significant expertise in data access, database design.
As Software Engineer you will have experience using the following technologies: C#, .Net, RDBMS, SQL, NOSQL, and SOA.
Alongside strong .Net and SQL Development capabilities you must also be comfortable contributing to software testing strategies and the database design and architecture.
Alongside the architects and other developers, the Software Engineer will look into the design aspects of the back-end system while separating and abstracting much of the detailed database implementation and data access queries of the lower level database system.
Strong skills in data modelling and SQL schema design is also highly advantageous.
To summarise, the Software Engineer will have experience of the following:
- Significant .NET and C# knowledge
- RDBMS solutions
- Data Modeling and SQL schema design
- SQL query optimization techniques to optimize SQL server performance
- A good understanding of database administration and configuration aspects of the system
- A good understanding of NOSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.) based solutions
- OOP design principles and patterns (e.g. separation of concerns, decoupling, open/closed, etc.)
This is a great opportunity so if you are available to start soon, please get in touch with your most recent CV and I will contact you with further details.