Montash have been engaged by a global commerce solutions company who are looking for an excellent software integration project manager. The project is an exciting 6 month initial contract with scope of work for 18 months.
- Banking acquirers as a preferred background
- Successful track record of software integration
- Detailed understanding on SDL
- Software engineer background
- Fact based decisions makers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in data risk management
- Actively manages project work flow. Edits and maintains project plans, provides status reports to management as required; presents reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Deepens functional understanding of customer's business issues
- Deepens technical understanding of application environment
- Develops and follow an appropriate transition plan to move the project from integration to ongoing support. Performs root cause analysis on production support related issues, as needed.
- Documents lessons learned and incorporate findings into future projects
Please drop me a line if you feel this role would suit on email@example.com.