Solution Architect / Satellite / IP networks / Stakeholder management / Network design
Montash are currently engaged with an industry leading provider who is seeking a Solutions Architect to join their growing Architecture function, the right candidate will be responsible for developing solutions that are in line with the Business Units wider objectives as well as engaging with senior stakeholders across the business and IT.
- Support the architecting and development of new products, services and solutions in response to customer needs.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to define, shape and understand technical requirements.
- Uphold/generate design principles and guidance for the overall architecture of a project (technical infrastructure, data, hardware and software integration) and maintain quality end-to-end documentation and process delivery.
- Expansive knowledge of IP networks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple projects running concurrently
- Shaping and defining Solutions that are aligned to the businesses strategic objectives
- An Understanding of mobile satellite, fixed satellite and cellular industry (for example 3G, Cisco and iDirect technologies) or recognised niche systems integration activities.
- CCIE or JNCIE certification would be advantageous
If this opportunity is of interest to you, or for a talk around the market in general contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, firstname.lastname@example.org