SAP, ERP, Architecture, Solution Architect, Supply Chain, Operations, PLM, SCM, Supply Chain Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Global Projects, TOGAF, CPG, FMCG, HANA, Enterprise Architect, Business, Functional, Manufacturing, Manugistics, Track & Trace, Consumer Packaged Goods, Apriso, MES, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global CPG organisation and are seeking to acquire their Supply Chain Solution Architect who will be responsible for adopting effective Solution Architecture patterns and how this fits within the wider Enterprise Architecture context. The ideal individual will progress from an Operations or Supply Chain Architecture background, with experience in SAP or MES and TOGAF qualified.
The Supply Chain Solution Architect will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation (ideally an FMCG or CPG or if not then a Petrochemical or Pharmaceutical) and have experience in a business facing role with stakeholder management experience. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP/Architecture team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing Solutions
- Architecture experience - mainly in solution architecture
- Knowledge of SAP including SCM, PLM, HANA, Success Factors
- Knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
- Vast supply chain experience
- Manufacturing experience
- CPG/FMCG experience is most preferable
- Apriso knowledge
- TOGAF certified
- Stakeholder management experience including country MD's and CxO level
- International Experience is highly desirable
- International markets worked on must be of a considerable size,
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Supply Chain Solution Architects. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work in London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.