Montash have been exclusively retained by an industry leading provider who is seeking a solution architect to join their growing team. The architecture and Design practise is rapidly expanding and the right candidate will be responsible for delivery solutions within a large change portfolio.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and will thrive working in a collaborative environment, proven stakeholder management skills are essential.
The right candidate will have;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills within architectural thinking and governance
- Designing end to end solutions compatible with the technical architecture
- Experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders within the business
- Wide exposure to and experience of architecting and delivering large-scale technical solutions across multiple platforms
The right Candidate will be responsible for;
- Working with other business architects to understand and delivery the agreed strategic outcomes
- Ensuring solution integrity is maintained throughout the solution lifecycle
- Acting as a Design Authority to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and meet current and future needs of the business
- Act as a lead architect on a diverse number of projects on behalf of the Design and architecture practise
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com