Solution Architect / Roadmap / Blueprint / Design / Data / Metadata / Mobile / Architecture / Technical / Media / Music / Lisence /
Montash have been engaged by a World Leading Brand seeking a Solution Architect to join their growing function.
The company is the most sophisticated and well equipped business of their type in the world.
They are seeking an experienced and ambitious team player with strong commercial acumen. Having awareness of business strategy and IT alignment
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and create the Roadmap taking ownership of the project.
- Ensuring that the end-to-end technical solution is compatible with the strategic technical architecture.
- Liaise with stakeholders and Delivery managers to ensure appropriate delivery processes are used.
- Create future plans, thinking out of the box on how to improve the system.
- Operate within the overall architecture team aligning with and contributing to the brand
- Implementing solutions to manage data, metadata into an oracle and dataflux platform
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Ideal candidate will be a natural leader and visionary, Who takes ownership of the project.
- The individual will have a pragmatic approach to their approach, an agnostic type of person
- Has ETL Data Experience
- Has Salesforce and Mobile experience
- Working with highly technical staff and outsource teams on multiple projects whilst also being able to communicate with complex architectural issues to non-technical staff
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Someone to look to the future and the next step in their progress
- Awareness of Multi-Layered Architecture Framework, eg TOGAF
If you are looking for improving a leader in their industry and becoming a key member of the team implementing solutions and Future IOC
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Stuart Atkins on +44 207 014 0230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org