Up to £80,000 + Excellent Package
Montash is currently retained by a global, industry leading organisation who is seeking a Data Warehouse Solution Architect. The ideal candidate will have strong overall architecture experience with a large organisation where Data Warehouse has a big impact.
This ideal Solution Architect will have a breadth of application & technology experience and ideally a good understanding and previous exposure to large data warehouses.
The DW Solution Architect will be part of the group's consulting architecture practice and will work closely with other solution architects, domain specialists and partners to provide industry leading solution architecture design for global clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, influential team and has to be able to demonstrate analytical, technical and leadership qualities. The Solution Architect have ownership over their work and will have the opportunity to play a strategic key role in multimillion pounds engagements.
- Designing end to end complex solutions compatible with the technical strategic architecture
- Liaising closely with senior stakeholders across the Business and IT
- Defining IT solutions and work closely with the Solution Development team to ensure best of breed date warehouse solution design
- Providing support towards the delivery of the group solution architecture strategy
- Gathering requirements from business users
- Being an SME in data warehouse, analytics and data volumes
- Previous experience within a large consultancy is mandatory
- Previous experience and a passion for presales
- Previous experience in a data & analytics specialised organization is ideal
- Would be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the market and industry for data architecture
- Previous experience with SOA/ BPM would be an advantage
- Progressing from a development background with a breadth of solution/ data warehouse architecture experience is mandatory
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Ellie White on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com