BI / Business Intelligence/ Architect / Data Warehouse / DW /
An exciting opening has arisen with a market leader in Data & Analytics platforms/solutions.
As a senior consultant this is an excellent opportunity to work with industry leading organisations and develop your career as part of a multi-billion dollar global organisation that is at the forefront of it sector.
As Solution Architect you would be a critical member of a growing team making this a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to the long term architecture and success of key client accounts.
You will have wide experience of Data Warehousing and Big Data Analytics generally with experience in pre-sales also.
- Participating in the development and execution of winning sales strategies. Working with sales teams to generate new profitable business.Work within sales teams to generate new profitable business.
- Identifying, establishing, and managing Proof of Concept (POC), Proof of Value and/or Benchmark engagements, in the customer environment.
- Gather and document client requirements and translate these into process and system architecture designs.
- Understand the client's business goals, IT plans and architecture and articulate linkage to the proposed data warehouse architecture and application designs.
- Define an enterprise blueprint and time-phased roadmap for enabling the business to realise their vision.
- Be a trusted advisor to the client's decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise in data warehouse technology, CRM, or other areas related to solution offerings.
- Work with project managers to scope projects and develop statements of work, project plans, and risk analysis.
- Provide technical thought leadership and actively participate in the application design, implementation, and roll-out efforts
- Broad technical expertise combined with business acumen and strong consulting skills.
- Technical knowledge and in depth experience with building Data Warehouses, Data Marts, big data analytics, applications, enterprise architectures, solutions, and technologies
- Operational knowledge of third party DI, BI, Visualisation and Analytical tools (e.g. Informatica, DataStage, Cognos, Tableau, SAS, R, etc.)
- Understanding of the Reference Information Architecture - including all aspects of the Unified Data Architecture
- Ability to translate business needs into Enterprise Architecture requirements.
- Strong client interaction, communication, and consulting skills. Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest then please get in touch. Call Scott Miller on +44 (0)2070140230 or email Scottm@montash.com