Solution Architect / Programme Architecture / Change / E2E Architecture / Design Authority / SOA
Montash have been engaged by an Industry leading Financial Services provider who is seeking a Solution Architect to join their growing function. This role would sit within the Programme Architecture space and the right candidate would be responsible for delivering end to end solutions within the Programme architecture space.
There is large scope for career progression with this role which can act as a springboard into programme architecture and also into the Enterprise Architecture space.
The right candidate will have experience in;
- Wide architecture experience and exposure with a robust grasp of architectural governance
- Delivering End to End solutions to aggressive deadlines which meet functional business requirements
- Ability to understand quickly business roadmaps and how these align to solutions being delivered
- Delivered solutions within a SOA and multichannel frameworks would be advantageous
- Working closely within a team of Business and IT Architects to ensure that all solutions are aligned to the wider architectural roadmap
What you will be doing ;
- Accountable for designing the Architectural Solution for major projects and programmes
- Act as a Design Authority ensuring Solutions are in keeping with the agreed strategic objectives
- Architecting solutions as part of a large change portfolio, ensuring all solutions delivered are future proofed and maintain integrity
If this excellent opportunity is of interest to you or for a conversation about the market in general contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, email@example.com