Montash have been engaged by one of our leading clients to secure 2 Solution Architects for an initial 6 month period to work across 3 very exciting projects.
The role of Solution Architect specialises in having an end to end view of solutions, and how they interact together to deliver organisational objectives. Ensuring that associated documentation is updated and enabling the organisation to achieve its target architecture state.
This is a role where you can really make a difference to a world leading organisation.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrable ability to design and architect solutions involving multiple technical areas (Infrastructure, Information and Applications)
- FMCG background highly preferable
- Manufacturing background is highly beneficial for this project
- The ability to design and assess solutions based against business and technical requirements. Ensuring the right balance of cost, benefits and user experience are maintained.
- Demonstrable technical expertise and depth of knowledge with solution components (Infrastructure, Information/Data and Applications) and associated technologies.
- The ability to tackle complex technical problems and provide innovative solutions.
- Comprehensive experience in designing solution architecture with an emphasis on end to end solution design.
- The ability to articulate their views/design/solution clearly and confidently within a technical environment.
- Industry qualification or associated experience for working within an Architecture Framework environment (e.g. TOGAF Certification) is desired.