Montash have been engaged by a large utilities company to secure an individual who is able to demonstrate different approaches to Cloud and Infrastructure transformational programs and lead on defining Enterprise Architectures for building reusable reference architectures, cloud models, infrastructure patterns including security and networks.
You will be an integral part of our Enterprise Cloud Architecture group, who are responsible for Strategic direction and Continuous Improvement of Cloud, Hosting, Infrastructure and Core Technical services within our client, as well as well as providing Solution Design services and Architectural Consultancy to numerous Business and IT projects.
This role will require you to excel at:
- Developing and shaping strategies, initiatives and adoption approaches for cloud and infrastructure services at the Enterprise level
- Managing effective and efficient Cloud and Hosting Architectural Governance
- Championing the quality of Enterprise, Architecture & Design outputs, mentoring, training and motivating within and cross teams
- Development and Management of Enterprise Continuum: o Enterprise Architecture Repository management o Cloud Platform Capability Models o Strategy and Roadmaps o Architecture, Development & Technical Standards, Policies and Architectural Patterns o Adoption Guidance, Best Practices, Whitepapers o Technology Evaluation, Options Analysis, Identification & Selection
- Target Operating Model (TOM) design and effective planning of organisation change to manage new & disruptive technologies and modes of operating
- Champion Architectural Consultancy & Advisory and Architectural Leadership on strategic projects
- Effective communication and management of senior stakeholders
- Pragmatic approach to Architecture, Design and Technology adoption
- Establish a close working relationship with Cloud Platform Architecture & Solution Design teams ensuring effective group dynamics, prioritisation and continuous knowledge transfer
- Ability to combine the strategic elements of traditional Enterprise Architecture with more hands on approach to New Technologies adoption and Innovation to support Bi-Modal approach to IT is essential for this role.
- Extensive experience of Enterprise Architecture focusing on Infrastructure, Cloud and Technology
- Strong Knowledge of Architecture Frameworks & SOA (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman)
- Technical Capability modelling (managing IT like a business)
- Expert knowledge of Cloud services including AWS, Azure, HP etc. and Data Centre technologies
- Broad Network and Security knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of Core Infrastructure and Shared Services
- Proficiency in Financial Modeling and Business Case development
- Proven record of implementing wide range of emerging cloud based technologies, delivering value through innovative approach and taking idea from concept through to implementation
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations and able to translate business strategy and needs into enterprise architecture needs.
- Able to communicate large volumes of content rapidly and clearly
- Experience of transforming traditional data centre infrastructure and proven track record of managing risks and security.
If this role is of interest to yourself give me a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org