Montash are currently engaged with a Global Manufacturing Organisation that is going through a large transformation and are investing heavily in SFDC. This company is currently half-way through a Global Implementation, which will be one of the largest in Europe!
As a result they are seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect to join their world class in-house team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce.com program: data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Delivering SFDC cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing
- Define, communicate, and manage technical change management (e.g.release) processes for all Salesforce.com related technology
- Assess Salesforce.com architecture and provides secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years managing complex CRM software projects
- 5+ years implementing Salesforce.com technology based applications
- Exposure to APEX & VisualForce (ideally Salesforce.com Certified ADM-201, ADM-301, Sales or Service Cloud Cerified)
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CXO level
- Experience with various ERP functional solutions architecture (ideally SAP)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver full systems development life cycle from requirements gathering through implementation for various functional architecture solutions
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent presentations development and delivery ability
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
Montash Associates acts as an employment agency/business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on +44 207 014 0230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.