What we are looking for:
You will have practical experience of:
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- An architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design preferably TOGAF.
- Experience with delivering solutions for travel, hospitality retail or corporate services platforms.
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal.
- Experience of working closely with Security Teams defining solutions to support security technology selections.
Additionally, you have experience of integration approaches and their application in a highly complex heterogeneous environment including SOA, ETL, MFT and API approaches; be comfortable with architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design.
You will have experience creating solutions using enterprise technologies including any of the following: SAP Finance Management, SAP Cloud For Finance and Expenses, Lumesse, Pensions Management Software, Splunk, Thycotic Security, ForeScout, Tibco ESB and MFT, Oracle database. Experience of architecting solutions incorporating cloud solutions would be beneficial.
You will be an open collaborator to facilitate joint understanding of the outcomes of technology change and eliciting clear statements of requirements; be able to work with ambiguity and being able to solicit key information from project team members; demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and take on board a significant scale of technical and industry knowledge in a short period of time; and have consultative approach to work and able to give and receive constructive fact based criticism where necessary
You will have excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills; excellent stakeholder management and customer focus; be conscientious, self-motivated and well organised, with a high level of personal integrity and a strong commercial acumen and awareness of business strategy and IT alignment.