Up to £700 Per Day
Initial 3 Month Contract Role
Montash have been engaged with a global client based in Central London who are looking for a Solution Architect on an initial 3 month contract starting as soon as possible.
As an Architect you will be responsible for ensuring that solution architectures are fit for purpose, deliver against business needs and are architected appropriately for the longer term strategic needs of the business.
The successful candidate will be the Technical Lead on large programmes of work, you will be hands on defining leading the design and governing the solution and you'll be working on the following projects such as FMO, PDA and Production control.
Key Skills & Information
- Previous experience working as a Developer prior to being a Solution Architect.
- Experience with .NET or Java.
- Experience with Data Architecture, Integration, App Development.
- Understanding of development techniques such as TOGAF, Agile, Prince2, UML and Archimate.
DESIRABLE BUT BENEFICIAL
A broad understanding of technologies with a deep understanding of one or more of:
- SAP (HR, Finance, CRM)
- Oracle (DB, Fusion, ServiceCloud, Siebel)
- IBM Integration suite (WebSphere, DataPower, MessageBroker, MQ, ESB, DB2)
- Microsoft (.NET, SQLServer, Sharepoint)
- Tibco (BE, BW, Active Spaces)
- Teradata, Hadoop
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Hybrid)
If this role seems suitable for you and you would like to find out more, please contact Sadiye Booker to discuss further.