Solution Architect (Integration / Infrastructure / Data & Design) - 12+ Month Project - London
Montash are engaged with an internationally recognised brand based in London, which are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who has broad expertise and experience in Integration / Infrastructure / Data & Design.
The Role: Solution Architect
In this role you will be the technical lead on large programmes of work, as well as some smaller projects. You will be hands-on defining leading the design and governing the solution.
As a Solution Architect you will have a broad understanding of:
- Web technologies
- Web integration patterns
- Networking technologies: firewalls, load balancers, network accelerators, WAN etc...
Equally my client is looking for a Solution Architect who has a broad understanding of a variety of technologies with a more detailed understanding of one or more of:
- IBM Integration Suite (WebSphere, DataPower, MessageBroker, MQ, ESB, DB2)
- Java (IDE's, Jscript, Angular, Node.Js)
- Microsoft (.Net, SQLServer, Sharepoint)
- Oracle (DB, Fusion, Service Cloud, Siebel)
- Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Private, Hybrid)
We are looking for a Solution Architect to be based in London, you will be required on site for 5 days per week with some minimal travel such as once a month. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.