Montash have been engaged by one of the World's leading travel and leisure companies to source a Solution Architect for a 3 - 6 month contract to be based on the South coast.
You will ideally have come from a Travel Industry/Retail background and be familiar with booking systems or similar.
The successful candidate will engage, collaborate, and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders, and executive stakeholders to understand long and short term business and technology strategies.
- Work closely with Domain subject Matter experts, both within business and technology, as well as business architects to develop architecture roadmaps and plans
- Partner with application development teams to drive forward customer experience intitiatves
- Continuous improvement of connectivity performance through monitoring and data-driven decision making powered by self-service data analytic tools
- Work closely with brands and partners to create and ensure SLA's, metrics & reporting aligned closely with User Experience and overall strategy objectives
- Demonstrable strong experience working in an architecture role with a strong applications or software development element.
- Experience of evaluating and making recommendations for new applications, database and middleware technologies and platforms in response to business needs
- Understanding of applicaiton and middleware design and architecture
- Expert production of clear and consise documentation of applications architecture
- Experience in collaborating with IT Teams to develop architecture standards and policies
- Understanding of solution design and integration principles
togaf / solution architect / zachman / middleware/ application architecture / integration / integration architecture / policies / booking system / POS / Retail / Travel / Solution Architect / SOX / PCI / hybris / e commerce / adobe web / middleware / solution architecture / integration architecture