Montash have been engaged by a leading Travel Retailer in Luton to source a Solution Architect for an initial 3 month contract. It is essential that the suitable candidate comes from an application development background within Hybris. Architects from a Retail/Travel/Hospitality background preferred.
As a Solution Architect operating at a solution architect level, your role will ensure that project/product technical options are considered and recommended approaches are clearly designed with valuable solutions. All project/product technical issues and risks are managed appropriately and resolved.
Principal accountabilities / responsibilities:
- Working with projects, programmes and technical architects to define a solution that fulfils complex and often evolving requirements in line with Target Technology Roadmap.
- Preparing architecture artefacts to support development activities.
- Reviewing and governing technical solutions.
- Stakeholder management, communication, and building consensus for solutions
- Present solutions and changes to the Architecture Review Board
Knowledge and experience:
- Architectural skills +6 years
- Good knowledge of a Micro-Service approach to design
- Application Replacement planning, Migration and Archive
- AWS experience +1 year
- Stakeholder management
- Hybris E-Commerce application background +2 years
- Agile Delivery
- Integration Patterns and Implementation
- Documentation of technical specifications
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Experience of elastic search beneficial
- Consultative approach
- Structured / formalised approach / background
Need to be very consultative / good comms skills liaise at all levels from Head of down to technical teams and business users / Project Management interaction