Montash have been engaged by a leading retailer to source a Solution Architect to work on a large programme of work. This solution architect must be come from a travel and retail background and have experience in inventory.
- Classic Architectural Development
- Vendor Selection Review Materials
- High Level conceptual consultation
- Provide Support into design
- Architecting solutions for omni-channel retail payments supporting web, call centre, mobile, offline (airline and cruise) and physical retail channels.
- Experience of integration of payments technology with enterprise systems
- Solution Architecture using the following technologies. Candidates with experience of architecting omni channel eCommerce solutions using one or more of these technologies are preferable.
- Ecommerce - SAP Hybris eCommerce or equivalent eCommerce technology
- Web Content Management (WCM)
- Java Architecture (Spring, MVC, REST, JPA etc)
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience of creating solutions utilising any of the following vendors technologies (Data Cash, MXP, Optile, Apex, Credit call, One Commerce, Injenico)
- Application architecture for web technologies. You will have a come from a Java application development background in early career.
- Architecting cost effective solutions for high volume and throughput environments
- Creation and maintenance of architectural designs
- Managing the approval of the solution within a formal architecture governance process
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Delivering multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- An architectural notation framework preferably TOGAF and/or UML.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.