Montash have been engaged by a leading Travel Retailer to source a Solution Architect for a 6 month contract based in Luton.
You will be working across the commercial area on a number of Projects and initiatives which mainly focus round integrations and 3rd party inventory. The client are looking for a generic solution architect who has ideally has experience aorund Data and Integration or AWS. Previous experience in large, complex organisations is also necessary
You will have practical experience of:
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation. You will have a come from an application development background in early career.
- Delivering Solution Architecture with or on many of the following:
- Various application architectures and patterns
- Various integration techniques (i.e. file , messaging (JMS), web services - REST / SOAP)
- Application Migration plan
- Data modelling
- COTS, SAAS, configurable or bespoke applications
- Defined NFRs and SLAs
- Security Architecture
- An architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design preferably TOGAF.
- Working with UML and Visio to create architecture models and communicate architecture direction to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience with delivering solutions for retail and/or aviation, would be advantageous.
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff, architecture team members and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.