Senior Project Manager - Risk - London - Contract - 6 Months - £500 - £600 - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large Investment Bank based in London who are currently looking to engage 2 Senior Project Managers within Risk.
Working within the Risk Analytics function, the Project Manager will need to manage activities leading to consistent delivery of global risk policies, methodologies and models, back testing and systems for Market and Counterparty risks.
- Developing the project plan: Identify and evaluate risks and assess recovery/mitigation/workaround plans etc.
- Delivering the project according to the plan: Manage the execution of project activities, by coordinating designated contributors.
- Closing the project: Ensure that the product to be delivered is compliant with the initial requirements.
- Throughout the project lifecycle, managing the project information collection and storage, as well as the project documentation system.
- A strong financial/investment banking background - Ideally in a risk management function or similar.
- Strong risk experience - Market/Change risk etc.
- Demonstrate high levels of people management and project delivery.
- Used to delivering complex change across work streams in a structured business project management environment.
KEYWORDS: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / RISK PROJECT MANAGER / MARKET RISK / CREDIT RISK / GROUP RISK MANAGEMENT / INVESTMENT BANKING / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PROJECT LIFECYCLE /