Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 3 Company to source a Solution Architect with experience in Azure Infrastructure for an initial 6 Month Contract based in Canary Wharf.
You will be joining the Global Infrastructure team, developing solution architecture for a High Profile Project within the Company which spans globally.
- Delivering high quality solution architecture in the infrastructure & Azure space (including hosting, platforms, security, and networks architecture).
- Ensuring architectural principles and standards are followed inside the project delivery team
- Assess the impact of any solution change on the current and future architecture
- Managing vendors and stakeholders effectively
- Infrastructure architect background, experience working in a global company
- Infrastructure architecture capability to evaluate networking and local infrastructure impact for transitioning into cloud architecture
- Azure architect with experience delivering platforms using IaaS
- Azure architect with experience delivering platforms with PaaS, at least some experience working with ADLS, Data Warehouse, AAS, HDInsight, Azure Batch, ADF
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, are essential for this role
- Experience working on a Big Data & analytics project
Nice to Have
- Experience with Azure Active Directory B2C
- Deployment of enterprise-level Digital initiatives
- Microsoft Data Platform products expertise
- Experience working in an Agile project
- Basic understanding of Marketing and Sales business processes