Solution Architect - Bedfordshire - £550 per day
Montash have been engaged by our Global retail / ecommerce client in Bedfordshire to secure a Solution Architect on a 6 month contract, with a strong chance of extension. This role will be pivotal for a change programme from start to finish and this candidate will be expected to engage across all levels of the business to ensure successful delivery. This role will have a strong element of system Integration between different applications.
Candidates should have practical experience of:
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation. You will have a come from an application development background in early career.
- Delivering Solution Architecture with or on many of the following:
- Various application architectures and patterns
- Various integration techniques (i.e. file , messaging (JMS), web services - REST / SOAP)
- Application Migration plan
- Data modelling
- COTS, SAAS, configurable or bespoke applications
- Defined NFRs and SLAs
- Security Architecture
- An architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design preferably TOGAF.
- Working with UML and Visio to create architecture models and communicate architecture direction to both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff, architecture team members and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.
Please send CV ASAP for consideration to Ashleya@montash.com