Montash have been engaged by a Global client to source a Solution Architect with a background in Corporate Services to join a FTSE 100 company based in Bedfordshire. You will have a background of Solution Architecture within a corporate services environment and interact closely with the Business SA lead and Domain architect.
You will also work closely with the Info Sec team and Security architect and work on the implementation of solutions in this area.
You will have practical experience of:
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- An architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design preferably TOGAF.
- Experience with delivering solutions for travel, hospitality retail or corporate services platforms.
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal.
- Experience of working closely with Security Teams defining solutions to support security technology selections.
Additionally, you have experience of integration approaches and their application in a highly complex heterogeneous environment including SOA, ETL, MFT and API approaches; be comfortable with architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design.
You will have experience creating solutions using enterprise technologies including any of the following: SAP Finance Management, SAP Cloud For Finance and Expenses, Lumesse, Pensions Management Software, Splunk, Thycotic Security, ForeScout, Tibco ESB and MFT, Oracle database. Experience of architecting solutions incorporating cloud solutions would be beneficial.
solution architect / domain architect / TOGAF / corporate services / service architect / security / information security / splunk / TOGAF 9.0 / governance / solution design