Solution Architect / Application Architect / SOA / BPM / Digital Channels / Mobile / Web /
Montash is currently retained by an European, industry leading organisation and are seeking a solution Architect specialising in Digital Channels (including web, Mobile and emerging front office technologies). The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience designing Architectures for a large organisation, ideally within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
The Architect will be from a Solution Architecture background within a specific domain such as Web or Mobile and be able to guide and formalise solution architectures.
The solution Architect will be part of the group's architecture practice and will work closely with other solution architects and domain specialists to provide industry leading solution architecture design on major £MM programmes.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, influential team and has to be able to demonstrate analytical and technical qualities. The solution Architect will provide expertise on multiple projects playing a key role in the large change and transformation programmes currently happening across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing end to end complex solutions compatible with the technical strategic architecture
- Will have a specific knowledge of at least one eCommerce platform as well as mobile and web based technologies including supporting systems like CDN, DAM and CMS.
- Working with different digital channels to ensure scalable, coherent architecture aligned to the enterprise roadmap
- Drive the Digital Architecture roadmap to ensure cost-effective, reusable solutions are defined
- Liaising closely with senior stakeholders across the Business and IT
- Working within an Agile environment
- Will have an understanding of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Providing support towards the delivery of the group solution architecture strategy for Digital Channels
- Gather requirements from business users
- The individual will be a collaborative individual with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 firstname.lastname@example.org