Solution Architect (Duck Creek OR Guidewire) - London, 6 Month Contract
Montash are currently working with a global client who is looking to expand their architecture practice with an additional Solution Architect, who will have experience working on large transformation programmes with Duck Creek or Guidewire.
The Role: Solution Architect (Duck Creek OR Guidewire)
This role is part of the Architecture capability and involves bringing strategic technical guidance and support for the development and delivery of application, data & technology domains to meet business requirements and according to finest practice methods.
Key day to day responsibilities for this Solution Architect (Duck Creek OR Guidewire):
- Design/development and maintenance of strategies, architectures and standards associated to the logical and physical components of the domain architecture
- Working with senior stakeholders, architects and developers, providing guidance, communicating risks and concerns
- Designing and implementing methodologies and procedures for developing technology to ensure consistency in line with best practice methods
- Creating elements of the domain architecture and roadmaps to define the framework and explain the migration steps necessary to meet evolving business requirements.
- Participate in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) governance activities and support Architecture Assurance
Key skills and experience for this Solution Architect (Duck Creek OR Guidewire):
- Core platforms - Duck creek or Guidewire
- Experience of selection processes, e.g. RFI/RFP process
- Experience of implementation projects
- AGILE / Waterfall
- SDLC - Whole Spectrum
- Developing and Governing IT Strategies & Architectures
We are looking for a Solution Architect to be based in City of London, you will be required onsite for 4/5 days per week. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Keywords: Solution Architect / Data / Duck Creek / Guidewire / Contract / London