Montash are currently engaged with a World Leading Financial Organisation based in Spain that is seeking an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Architect.
They are seeking a proven and dynamic ECM specialist, reporting directly to the Head of Content Management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the Enterprise Content Management Solution Strategy, innovation areas and technology roadmap
- Ensure that ECM Solutions are aligned to the business goals and communicate the business benefits
- Collaborate with global teams on strategy updates, planning and investment prioritization
- Participate in Solution Architecture Governance to ensure assigned projects are in compliance with the strategy
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business requirements, existing systems and applications
- Support communication between shared services, customers and suppliers and align solutions
- Ensure methodical delivery and continuous improvement in shared services
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- 5+ years' experience in functional architecture and development
- In depth knowledge of and experience with Enterprise level distributed solutions architecture
- Strong knowledge of ECM architecture design concepts
- Strong experience with IBM FileNet P8 and related technologies
- Good knowledge of databases, middleware, web services and related standards
- Experience with IT Governance
- Good understanding of quality management and development methodologies (ZPMF & SDLC ideally)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Leadership experience providing services for multiple units
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on
+44 207 014 0230 or email at email@example.com.