This is an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to join a well-known brand and FTSE 100 organisation. This individual will be responsible for defining the end to end solutions across the new exciting transformation programme which this organisation is undergoing.
- This individual will be responsible for recommending technical options and making sure that risks are managed appropriately.
- This person will be the point of contact for architecture matters and be responsible for liaising with all stakeholders from business leads to technical infrastructure teams, data, integration, security, service introduction and solution designers.
- This person will provide the structured technical framework within which IT solutions should be designed.
- This person will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise teams on roadmaps, strategy, and technical recommendations and evaluations.
- This person is responsible for delivering large scale, multi project technical solutions for the whole product lifecycle.
- This person will work with outsource teams and work on multiple projects to reach a common end goal.
- This person should have experience of integration approaches and their application - SOA, API.
- This person should be comfortable and have experience of system design.
- This person should be able to understand the implications of technology changes.
- This person is required to have excellent communication skills and have excellent stakeholder management and customer focus.
- This person should have a commercial interest as well as an awareness of business strategy.
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate, apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion with Elloise on 0207 014 0230 Elloisec@montash.com