Montash have been exclusively retained by a Global Consumer Goods Org. who are seeking a Solution Architect within their R&D function.
This business function is experiencing extreme growth and this role has been newly created to meet the functional needs of the department.
The right candidate will come from a design or R&D background; experience within the Pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in data and Technology Strategy and Design, Application, Integration
- Solution Architecture experience as well as exposure to Enterprise Architecture methods
- Experience of the business models and issues of an international company
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Relationship management with stakeholders at all levels including CxO
- Project management experience
- Strategic thinking and decision making
- Responsible for design and quality of projects valued up to £100 million
- Responsible that the Solution is aligned with the Global Enterprise Architecture strategy and standards
- Propose solution recommendations, produce Solution Architecture and Solution Architecture Design
- Making sure the Solution Architecture Strategy is in line with the business requirements in terms of costs and integrity of applications
- Lead the design phase of the solution
- Assess the impact of the Solution on other dependent enterprise solutions ensuring alignment
- Engage with core Enterprise Architecture team to ensure the proposed solution is aligned with the wider Global Enterprise Architecture function