About the Role:
This role is focused on proactively leading, architecting and delivery of the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Automation solution across all core supply chain applications, using cost effective technology and resource models. A key deliverable will be to lead a team that has credibility across key stakeholders (including external partners) and can sustain a recognisable high performance.
- Collaborates and influences the shaping of future Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) & Automation solutions at senior levels using knowledge, confidence and credibility
- Inspires and drives the Solutions Design & Delivery team to achieve great results at pace
- Evolves professionalism and leadership skills of the team
- Contributes to long-term strategic direction of the wider MES & Automation solutions
- Proactively engages business stakeholders to constantly improve customer experience
Enabling positive Solution Design & Delivery outcomes
- Evolve technology solutions with market, product and perspectives and knowledge therefore owning the quality of all solutions against stakeholder and change management expectations.
- Provide the overall solution architecture to meet the business requirements from the solutions.
- Drive the delivery of cradle to grave solution from shaping through to testing via quality resources and process
- Ensure the projects are resourced appropriately, utilising the most cost effective mix of resources
- Ensure the architectural principles and quality standards are communicated, understood and enacted
- Is responsible for adherence and development of efficient and effective IT processes related to the role