Montash have been exclusively retained by an industry leading organisation who are seeking a Solution Architect for their Mobility Digital Hub, the right candidate will be someone with a digital edge who will be responsible for driving new mobile features and products into all markets. The role will act as a bridge between the business and the Mobility Hub, ensuring what is built in the Hub can be rolled out to the rest of the business.
The right candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing technical leadership for the deployment of new systems and ensure that all essential elements are considered.
- Identifying and exploiting new and existing technologies and developing the mobile architecture, strategy and roadmap.
- Contribute to the definition of an appropriate suite of technical methods and tools for use in business design, development and test, system design and requirements gathering.
- Drive standardisation and componentisation to enable and promote reuse
- Troubleshoot and provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration, and ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies and standards are implemented consistently
The right candidate will be;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively engage with third parties and senior stakeholders
- Be comfortable reading technical API documents from third parties allowing them to identify opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group of engineers through completion of all phases of an app development project
- Mobile app development experience: IOS (objective C), Android (java), Titanium appcelerator
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Backbone, Angularjs and Ember
- Knowledge of HTML5 and mobile frameworks (jQuery mobile, JQtouch and HammerJS)
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com