Ms Dynamics CRM Architect (£600-£650 per day) - Central London
Duration: 3-6 months (Possibility to extend)
Lead Solution Architect is required to work on a Greenfield MS Dynamics 2015 CRM implementation.
This is a highly visible and long term project and will require the candidate to have experience working on the implementation of Ms Dynamics CRM systems within a highly scalable international environment. The successful candidate will be involved in the Roadmap, Architecture, Design and Integration of the solution. You must have experience with Ms Dynamics CRM V2013 and ideally worked in an upgrade to Ms Dynamics CRM 2015.
The role will involve engagement with a wide range of senior technology stakeholders across the business. You must have extensive experience understanding the complex business needs, identifying and shaping technical solutions. The architect will be the driving force behind our approach and will work closely with development and BA teams to help shape a sustainable model and create required technical artefacts through the project.
The platform scope will cover core CRM capabilities across different regions and areas of the business. Required experience:
* CRM - Microsoft Dynamics 2015 would be ideal
* CRM - Other vendor platforms (Siebel etc)
* TOGAF 9 certified
* Process Mapping
* Experience of working with cloud applications and integration
* Lead a technical team or significant technical delivery
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft development stack (C#, T-SQL, Windows Server, etc)
* Proven technical architecture background and prior examples of Dynamics installations and projects