Infrastructure Architecture / Network Architecture/ Security / SOA / Service Oriented Architecture / TOGAF / MODAF/ Desktop/ User space
Montash is currently engaged with leading financial organisation who is seeking an Infrastructure Solution Architect. Their Infrastructure Architecture & design practice is a rapidly expanding department with a challenging mandate to architect solutions within a large change portfolio whilst at the same time ensuring alignment with strategic and or project goals.
Working within the Infrastructure Architecture & Design Practice, you'll be accountable for defining architectural Solution Outlines for major programs and projects, acting as a design authority to ensure that all proposed solutions are consistent with the approved architectural standards and that all business and or IT requirements are being met.
- Engaging and liaising with stakeholders to ensure delivery of the solution architecture is produced and delivered against set targets
- leading and developing technical architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both internal and external customers
- Supporting the future development of the architecture practice through active engagement with programme architects, other solution architects and senior management
- Ensuring architecture development standardisation. Promoting and supporting the establishment of best practise in the architecture development processes
Desired experience & skills:
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of a bredth of technologies with a strong background in Networking and Network Security related architectures
- Has a proven track record of leading the architecture activities on large scale, complex transformation programmes
- Has a strong track record of delivery
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to proceed with an application for this role, or you would like a discussion on the Infrastructure Architecture industry, feel free to contact Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 014 0230
Infrastructure / Architecture / Network Architecture / Security / SOA / Service Oriented Architecture / TOGAF / MODAF