Exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect within the production print division at one of the largest copier and print services in the UK. Designed to provide a number of award winning solutions to customers, the organisation coupled with its experience and skills have earned it trusted advisor status to its clients and stakeholders.
The individual will be responsible for leading the sale of PPD hardware and software into the public and private software; requiring the individual to not only build a sound technical solution but to also sell its commercial benefits.
- A solid understanding of consultative sales
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure whilst meeting deadlines
- Capability to produce a sound technical statement of requirements
- Customer service skills
- Business acumen with a good understanding of the sector
- Ability to direct solutions
Key challenges to the role will include:
- Achieving all KPI's set
- Self-generation and internal collaboration for sales opportunity
- Working with PSD and service to enable a collaborative approach to our customers
- Using the ignite process whilst dealing with customers
- Working with the PPD national channel manager to ensure account profiling/ opportunity mapping is carried out
- Working in accordance with the company values which include; Open and honest, Customer centric, Passionate, Accountable, Innovative, Inclusive and collaborative
Key relationships and interactions will include:
- Senior customer sponsors/ stakeholders
- PSD, PPD technical teams
- BGB & BEU marketing teams
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate; Contact Elloise Charles on 0207 014 0230 Elloisec@montash.com for immediate discussion and consideration for the role.